Monday, May 30, 2011

canon rebel t3

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3.
  • canon rebel t3.

• Leoff
    Sep 19, 08:25 AM
    You may be right to a certain extent, but l i assumed that most people who want a Macbook Pro are going to be using it for intensive stuff - I was under the impressions that Macs are the platform of choice for a lot of graphics professionals etc so the high end line would have a lot of those kind of ppl buying. Granted the difference in speed will probably be fairly minimal, but when you are spending a load of cash on a top-of-the line notebook, why shouldnt you expect to have the latest and greatest technology available? It also seems quite likely they might either make them cheaper, or offer more RAM on the base model etc. so buying now unless you really have to seems foolish.

Im also not sure about your point on the resale value, i would imagine pro users probably would be concerned about which processor it had in it.

Note that I, and the previous commenter who I quoted, have been talking about MacBooks, not MacBook Pros.

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP

• Macnoviz
    Jul 20, 04:23 PM
    Sort of proves the point i was trying to make, at some point mose users wil rather get a beter IO subsystem than more processing power.

Actually, that was my point, but now that you mention it, reversed hyperthreading would solve some problems.

In the long run (really long run, I'm talking quantumcomputers here) however, you are right, and innovation in computing will mostly come from software and how you tell the computer what to do. The nec-plus-ultra would be thinking of a result and getting it (or saying it to your computer) like a photoshop user going, well I would like the sun being more dominant in that picture, the power lines removed, and make those persons look younger. Boom. It happens.

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 sample images.
  • canon rebel t3 sample images.

• Bosunsfate
    Aug 5, 04:39 PM
    The final intel replacements for the power mac line are a certanity, but likely not really a big deal, regardless of the horsepower they may have. Though I'm sure Jobs will make much fanfare of the "having finished the Intel transistion." And he should. One year is trully a thing to be proud of.

That said, the show is going to be about Leopord. All day and night. In pretty much every release of OSX there has been something totally new. The question I still have is what's new.

Nothing in this rumor roundup is really new, sans windows virtualization.

-Finder Improvements*needed, but window dressing, not "new"
    -iChat improvements*byproduct, not a headline

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 sample images. canon rebel t3 sample images. bluap84. Mar 11, 09:24 AM. I thought it was appropriate for this line.
  • canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 sample images. canon rebel t3 sample images. bluap84. Mar 11, 09:24 AM. I thought it was appropriate for this line.

• Soonerpet
    Mar 25, 11:10 PM
    I'm really not looking forward to Lion at all. It just seems like a huge step backwards for those of us that use our computers as real computers and not toys. I have an ipad, an iphone and several macs, but they each have specific uses. I don't want my desktop machine to be anything like my ipad, one is for doing real work and doing my daily stuff on, the iOS gadgets are for fun games and browsing mostly.

I LOATH the whole idea of merging OSX and iOS, they shouldn't even be related. I hate how they are ruining expose, I really don't want my stuff groups by app, I want to see every window like it is now. I have no use for "full screen" apps, why would I waste all my screen real estate only showing one thing at a time? I hate the idea of getting programs through the app store on the Mac, I refuse to do that. I hate all the gesture crap going on, sure it's fine for laptop users, but it's of no use to me on my mac pro.

I think all this is just a dumbing down of what is an amazing OS. I don't use my mac with dual displays anything like I'd use an iPad, so why put that crap in there? I just don't like the direction they are taking OSX in general, and I doubt I will upgrade from snow leopard. To me this is very sad news, the day OSX and iOS merge is the day the mac dies.

• S i
    Sep 19, 08:24 AM
    I wish this board would block automatically "************" and replace it with "************" so this tired so-called-joke would end someday.

Huh? :confused:

Nice :D

I'm going to be p*ssed right off if Apple roll out a measly chip update as this latest rumour states. They need to keep up in order to attract the switchers....& keep them. Switching can go both ways of course. Let's see some other MBP updates too, so the wait translates to something positive.

@babyj

I'll "bitch & switch" because I go where I feel I can get competitive advantage (rolling many aspects into this). I'm bitching first as a courtesy to Apple. Is it better if people slip off quietly & buy PCs? If community unhappiness hastens some kind of Macbook attention from Apple then that's great.

• ThomasJL
    Mar 26, 09:07 AM
    I really want Lion, for the number one reason being TRIM support. I eagerly want to finally start using an SSD (specifically one from Crucial, since they make the fastest ones on the market), but have avoided doing so since the latest version Snow Leopard does not support TRIM.

It's a shame Apple is waiting so long to finally include TRIM support. Windows 7 already includes it.

I think I'll wait until 10.7.3 comes out before upgrading, though. If there are bugs in the TRIM implementation, I fear it may corrupt data.

• notjustjay
    Apr 8, 12:22 AM
    I do not intend to be rude, but there is a difference in HDMI cables, no matter what the Internet tells you. Conductors, shielding materials/layers and the way the connectors are put together are a few differentiators. An AudioQuest Coffee cable, for example, which is several hundred dollars ($600 I believe for a 1.5m) is made of pure silver starting with the tips and going the length of the cable. This is not the same as a no name $5 dollar HDMI cable from Amazon.

Sure there is a difference, but is it noticable? Is it worth the cost?

A Ferrari costs a lot more than a Ford Fiesta. It's better built and has a lot more power under the hood. But if all you're ever doing is driving at 20 mph, then it doesn't matter, the Fiesta has all the power you need and you'll save a pile of money. Now, you don't want to go rock bottom and buy a junker that might break down, but as long as it runs smoothly at 20 mph, any car will do the job.

You don't want ultra-cheap crappy cables that can develop loose connections or come poorly shielded, as that can cause dropouts. But neither do you need pure silver or oxygen-free shielding or whatever. Any HDMI cable will either fail outright or do the exact same job as any other for the given application.

• KnightWRX
    Apr 6, 07:26 PM
    Totally depends on what tools you are using. Sure, when I'm at home working on a light webapp running nothing but Emacs, Chrome, Postgres, and using, for example, Python as my server-side language, 4GB of RAM is more than enough, hell I could get by with 2GB no problem

You'd need 2 GBs for that ? My Linux server with about 384 MB of RAM runs that web/db environnement without breaking a sweat, with a load average of about 0.1, and that's not even a quarter of what runs off of it.

No, seriously, people overestimate their computing ressource needs these days. Xcode is pretty light, Eclipse ran on computers from 10 years ago, so did Netbeans. Tomcat has been around and hasn't changed much from its 5.0 release, back in the early 2000s.

The MBA is fine for running the tools you describe and would make a fine software development station for the needs you expose, don't ever doubt that.

By "run everything", you can't possibly mean run games at "higher than medium" settings, nor edit lots of HD footage in something like Final Cut Pro. Though that's not what YOU use YOUR MacBook Air for

I'd argue the needs I described are shared by much more people that the needs you claim aren't filled by a MBA. I doubt Final Cut Pro movie editing is anything but a small niche of what computer buyers do with their machines and "higher than medium" settings is not something I use to describe gaming. I value games for their playability, not how they look on my screen. Of course, I come from the era of EGA graphics and Adlib sound systems, when games were about gameplay.

Still, the MBA does fine with iMovie and I can play Civilization IV at full screen on my external monitor of 2048x1156 pixels without breaking a sweat. It is a very capable machine, contrary to what you believe. Use one and see for yourself before you diss the thing. I can understand why you wouldn't be interested in one, I can't however understand the venom you spit at the thing.

please, please, P...L...E...A...S...E - Can we have an integrated Cellular data chip

Get a USB adapter. That way, your 2000$ laptop won't be tied to a single carrier the way Apple does 3G in its devices. I'm fine with my iPhone and tethering, I'd rather Apple sell the MBA on the cheap and leave the 3G option up to the users.

It's not like you can't use a MBA over 3G networks right this day (or any other Mac for that matter).

Wait, so MacBook Air has a TN panel? That makes no sense, the iPad 2 has an IPS panel...

Anyway, I'd like to see backlit keys and an IPS display before I buy a MBA :cool:

Very, very few laptops have IPS displays. The only one that comes to mind is the HP Elitebook with the DreamColor screen option (the standard screen on it is a TN panel).

Apple does not install Flash Player on newer machines, so this is not a problem.

Try youtube.com/html5 (http://www.youtube.com/html5) or ClickToFlash (http://rentzsch.github.com/clicktoflash/) or other HTML5-Safari extensions (http://www.macupdate.com/find/mac/html5%20extension)!

Youtube is not the only source of content out there and until all video provider sites are HTML5, computers without VDA framework support will be slower, run hotter and have lesser battery life than those with VDA support.

And HTML5 won't be on all video sites until you can graft DRM on top of it. Think of the paid-for streaming providers like Hulu.

BTW, my MBA runs Flash without any problems. I don't need Apple to pre-install it for me.

You obviously know nothing about OpenCL (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenCL). OpenCL is not hardware dependent. OpenCL programs can run even on old 300 MHz PowerPC processors, if someone writes a OpenCL-compiler for this platform.

And you obvioulsy don't understand what a GPGPU API is for. What good is running code through an API whose purpose is to offload your CPU by using ... your CPU. It makes no sense to emulate OpenCL in software, other than providing OpenCL on computers without a hardware implementation.

In the end, you haven't achieved the purpose of OpenCL, which is to offload the CPU, since you haven't offloaded the CPU at all.

The point is, the Intel 3000 HD on Mac OS X cannot run OpenCL code, so it's up to the CPU to do it.

You failed to even counter my points. Your attempt is only about dismissal, which proves my points are very valid.

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 1100d.
  • canon rebel t3 1100d.

• milo
    Aug 17, 04:29 PM
    Some people do things called graphic design and video editing for a living. Sometimes, when you want to make money and put food on the table, you want top of the line equipment.:rolleyes:

I guess you missed that he was responding to someone talking about gaming? Less eye rolling, more paying attention.

To make more money faster.Yes. I agree totally. If you are making your living with your Mac doing graphics and video work, every minute saved is another minute you can take on another client or meet a perviously impossible deadline. So in that case the extra $850 is made up in a matter of a few weeks or months at worst. Totally understandable when time is money for the Mac professional. :)

Ditto.

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Digital Rebel T3 and
  • Canon EOS Digital Rebel T3 and

• CFreymarc
    Apr 6, 03:27 PM
    What a joke of a tablet. Nothing but a piece of crap.

In this economy, make a cheap tablet with the integrity of a 54th Avenue Hooker, people will buy it, bitch about it, give it free publicity and profit!

I keep on wondering why they keep hitting these high price points. What the market is looking for is a "good, cheap and half crappy" tablet. Something like DOS with flashily graphics, it crashes every few hours and a reset button on the side, tolerable software, a hackers dream and poor return polices.

• orthorim
    Apr 9, 01:24 AM
    The trouble is .. I find the TDP numbers for Sandy Bridge very misleading. For example the previous i7 2.66Ghz dual core had a TDP of 35W and the current i7 2.2Ghz quad core has a TDP of 45W. Theoretically, it should only use 10W more when doing CPU intensive task, but according to anandtech who measured the task, the i7 Sandy Bridge Quad core was using almost 40W more when running cinebench.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4205/the-macbook-pro-review-13-and-15-inch-2011-brings-sandy-bridge/14

It just doesn't make any sense. Going by those figures, if the i7 dual core was 35W, the i7 Sandy Bridge quad core would be around 70W.

Not sure how this relates to potential MacBook Air Sandy Bridge processors, but keep in mind.. there must be a reason why Samsung went for the ULV processor in their 13" laptop instead of the LV one.

TDP != Max power draw

The quad uses less than double the power of the older dual core when fully loaded - that makes perfect sense. It's getting more than double done when fully loaded too, so it's 4 cores -and- improvements in power usage and efficiency. That's exactly what I'd expect from the next generation product.

Under normal use he 2011 mbp gets better battery life too. Hmm.... Maybe I'll get one after all, looks very compelling. Even if Illl have to hack the opti bay.

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3

• iMikeT
    Aug 5, 07:36 PM
    I can't wait!

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS Rebel T3 1100d SLR
  • Canon EOS Rebel T3 1100d SLR

• Silentwave
    Aug 6, 10:18 AM
    If you look at the banner pictures from WWDC 2006 you can see that the PowerMac / Mac Pro still lookes the same ...

Does this mean that the Mac Pro will look like the PowerMac or that there wont be any release of Mac Pro at the WWDC 2006 ... ?

No, that just means that if you'd been looking at hthe other threads, you'd know that there is *nothing* new on the banner- they won't be spoiling any of the stevenote's surprises! Apple isn't dumb.

canon rebel t3. KISS X50 Rebel T3 (China
  • KISS X50 Rebel T3 (China

• dissdnt
    Jun 9, 12:36 AM
    Radio Shack is still around. :P

It's probably the best place to go. NO ONE is going to know that Radio Shack has the iPhone. Probably a quicker in and out then Best Buy or an Apple Store.

But honestly this whole trade in thing sounds fishy. Why would they give you 270 for a phone you can buy brand new starting the launch date for half that.

canon rebel t3. Canon EOS 1100D (Rebel T3)
  • Canon EOS 1100D (Rebel T3)

• Bilbo63
    Apr 20, 09:14 AM
    So you honestly think people will fail to notice the giant Samsung printed on the front of the galaxy S (for example?)

Its different in size, has different screen different UI, different buttons,...

As dethmaShine pointed out (correctly in my opinion), it may depend on what phone models you are looking at. Some are extremely close to the iPhone in appearance and design, while others not as much.

I'd also add that it's very possible that a few different companies were working on similar designs at the same time. Many were released or announced within weeks of each other. It's not like you can rip someone off and release a new design in a couple of weeks. It certainly appears that a few phones shifted to more of an iPhone look and design after the iPhone was announced. I'm not saying that it's necessarily grounds to sue perhaps, it just something that I noticed.

• Mattsasa
    Apr 6, 03:01 PM
    I hope that number keeps rising; we need competition to not let Apple rest on it's laurels.

apple isn't resting on their laurels,

if that number rises... which it will, it just means less developers and apps for ios

canon rebel t3. canon rebel t3 1100d. canon. mostman. Sep 20, 04:06 PM. it won#39;t have any dvr functionality it#39;ll just be frontrow on your tv, and nothing else. woopdee
  • canon rebel t3 1100d. canon. mostman. Sep 20, 04:06 PM. it won#39;t have any dvr functionality it#39;ll just be frontrow on your tv, and nothing else. woopdee

• DocNo
    Apr 11, 10:00 AM
    I'm sure they will still be shipping since they support the current Final Cut Studio 3 reeaallllyyy well. Lets face it the thing thats coming out will not support the old Plug-ins or workflows and will not be the replacement for FCP that everyone was expecting.

I find this line of "reasoning" fascinating.

If Apple was really intent of "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" and totally re-defining the way FCP works then why, pray tell, are they bothering to (presumably) announce the new FCP to industry and film editing heavyweights?

That seems rather daft - if Apple is no longer catering to them, why announce to them?

How can Apple simultaneously be a marketing genius (it is the only reason people buy iPods, iPhones and iPads after all!) and stupid enough to target people they are getting ready to diss?

I'll have the popcorn ready for tomorrow as well as my running shoes so I can sidestep all the backpedaling that will be happening :rolleyes:

• MattSepeta
    Apr 27, 02:13 PM
    1. You opened it in Illustrator, not InDesign.

2. After I opened it in Illustrator like you did it did reveal some interesting things. It seems that fields #20 and #22 are on individual layers.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6643/picture1hz.png (http://img163.imageshack.us/i/picture1hz.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

I am fairly confident that rather than pointing to a conspiracy, this simply shows that when scanned, the operator had enabled some sort of "auto-text" option that attempted to read and convert then embed the raw text info in the PDF, as to make the text "selectable" in preview programs.

It only worked on certain text, as is par for the course.

canon rebel t3. Canon Rebel T3 / EOS 1100D
  • Canon Rebel T3 / EOS 1100D

• swingerofbirch
    Aug 25, 03:38 PM
    Well still waiting. I did talk to one of the support people but got transferred. I did mention that I got hung up on yesterday. He said there were a huge amount of people calling about the recall.

I'm listening to a female repeat herself over and over in two different languages. I can't figure out the second language but it's annoying!
    -
    -
    Ok I'm getting refunded since I went and bought one (Nike+ iPod kit) at footlocker today...

Other than the wait I can't complain since they're nice.

Nuc

Ahhh....I've been there...you're in a Canadian queue..the second language is French....Ne qui te pas (don't know how to spell it)...means somethign like please hold the line

Tundraboy
    Apr 27, 10:11 AM
    Hilarious!!!!! We're not tracking you but we're going to provide a patch soon.......typical Apple response......just DENY!!!!!

There is no antenna issue with the iPhone 4 but we'll give you a free bumper for a limited time, act quickly while supplies last LMAO!!!!!

minty-freshness
    Aug 7, 12:14 PM
    what's steve talking about?! i don't understand him.

Beaverman3001
    Apr 6, 01:17 PM
    Won't purchase any Mac with intel graphics.

dba7dba
    Mar 22, 04:30 PM
    i believe samsung manufactures a lot of their own hardware.. from the display panels to the chips. don't they provide apple with parts for the ipad too? i think this is how samsung is able to price match apple here

samsung designs and builds stuff in factories they OWN. Not all of their manufacturing is outsourced, unlike apple. Yes samsung provides ram, LCD (?), and A5 for apple's ipad. It was rumored that TSMC would also make A5 for apple so that apple is not so dependent on samsung but from what I saw in teardowns, samsung is still making some, if not all, of A5.

ezekielrage_99
    Aug 27, 12:53 AM
    PowerBook G5 next tuesday?

Now that has been replaced with Core 2 Dup next Monday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive