Sunday, May 22, 2011

Porsche Carrera Gt Rear

Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • OllyW
    Apr 21, 07:28 AM
    Wondering why Android users are on a Mac forum?

    Perhaps they also own Macs, after all a lot of iPhone owners have Windows PCs.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 28, 08:45 AM
    Will you mind if those cheap laptop sales are included in the tablet sales figures?

    Laptops are not tablets. However, tablets are PCs.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • AidenShaw
    Jul 13, 10:53 AM
    every vendor, dell, HP, gateway ect offer workstations with single xeons, it's a very common practice because it makes business sense.

    But they also offer Conroe-priced single-socket workstations.

    The dual-socket Xeon systems with single socket populated are much more expensive than the single-socket only systems.

    Apple will offer a New Form Factor 64-bit Dual-Core Conroe Mini-Tower whether or not a single chip Woodie is in the lineup. They'll have no choice.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • d0minick
    Mar 18, 05:59 AM
    Option 3; STOP trying to cheat the system, and START using your iDevice the way the manufacturer designed it and the way your carrier supports it. (Is it unfair? YES! Are all of us iPhone users getting hosed, even though there's now two carriers? YES)

    And while you're at it, knock off the piracy with the napster/limewire/torrent crap.

    (Yeah, I said it! SOMEBODY had to!)

    LOL Holier then thou.

    Hey, some sheep aren't meant to stray from the herd. Don't knock the others.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • ddtlm
    Oct 13, 06:30 PM
    javajedi:

    Lastly, I am going to do the matrix operation you spoke about, I have to finish up some course work, so I may not get to it tonight, but as soon as I can devote some time to it, I will.
    Good to see the topic lives on. I thought about doing it yesterday but couldn't decide how I wanted to. I think it should be nonrecursive but honestly I haven't even decided how it can be reasonably done.

    Anyways, when you really think about it, Java really has an extra card up it's sleeve. Sure we tell GCC we want max optimizations, (03, etc), but GCC is limited to compile-time optimization. I think since java has adaptive runtime optimizations, specifically hotspot, the runtime optimization is what really makes the difference.
    JIT compilers are a mystery to me. I might add that they do exist at least a little for other languages too, read something somewhere about HP using them on their mega-servers for compiled apps. Can't remember details but it was said to help.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 29, 10:28 AM
    AMEN Multimedia!!!

    Amen.

    I will NEVER sell my Quad G5 -- it is an AMAZING Unit. Simply awesome.

    I will buy all the new Apple Mac Pro toys -- buy I will always have the Quad G5. Always. It is a legendary machine.

    I have to agree there as well. My G5 Quad is one of the nicest computers I've ever owned. Definitely one of the top 3, possibly the best. And that's saying a lot considering the types of PCs and Unix systems I've owned over the years. I've never had one bit of trouble with it and it's still rather powerful compared to what's out there now. Although, I can see why people would want to sell... I've been watching the G5 systems selling on ebay, hoping I could get a deal on another one, but it's not happening. They're going for just as much as a new one did last January. I could probably sell mine (8GB RAM, FX4500, 2x500GB HD) for more than what I paid for it initially.. Very tempting and I may consider that in another month when the 8-core Mac Pros are released. Because while the G5 Quad is an awesome system, the reality is that as soon as all my software goes universal, it becomes obsolete. ...I have no use for Classic or anything that's still PowerPC native. The only software I use that hasn't made the universal/Intel transition is Adobe CS2. And it runs OK as is on my MBP, not great, but at least it's usable and still faster than it was on my older dual G4.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • HiRez
    Sep 12, 05:31 PM
    Dream On!

    The NFL charges $199.00 for Sunday Ticket and an additonal $100.00 for HD content of only some of the games. They would never let live games be streamed for $30 for an entire season.Yeah, but that's for every NFL game, right? I'm just talking about the games for a single team, 16 total games throughout the season. I agree with you, $30 is probably too low but still, it should be a lot less than Sunday Ticket. Wouldn't they rather get most of that money directly (with a small cut to Apple) rather than getting a tiny sliver from Comcast (where it's part of the extended cable package and not charged for separately)?





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • leftPCbehind209
    Apr 12, 10:25 PM
    Does anyone know if the new FC will take AVCHD files natively as Premiere CS5 does?





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • AndroidfoLife
    Apr 20, 11:49 PM
    Apple didn't skew any numbers. Apple didn't provide these numbers. They had nothing to do with it.

    That said, how are the numbers skewed? When counting OS market share do you treat 13" notebooks differently than desktops? Or do you add everything up?




    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • acslater017
    Apr 15, 10:50 AM
    I have a couple problems with this approach. There's so much attention brought to this issue of specifically gay bullying that it's hard to see this outside of the framework of identity politics.

    Where's the videos and support for fat kids being bullied? Aren't they suicidal, too, or are we saying here that gays have a particular emotional defect and weakness? They're not strong enough to tough this out? Is that the image the gay community wants to promote?

    Man, being a fat kid in high school. That was rough. There were a number of cool, popular gay guys in my school. I'm sure they took some crap from some people, but oh how I would have rather been one of them! But hey, I'm still here, I'm still alive.

    Bullying is a universal problem that affects just about anyone with some kind of difference others choose to pick on. It seems like everyone is just ignoring all that for this hip, trendy cause.

    There's nothing wrong with focusing on a particular issue. The Japan tsunami is not the only suffering going on in the world, but people raise money and raise awareness about it cuz it wouldn't make sense to rally around "fix everything".





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Multimedia
    Oct 11, 02:44 AM
    Morning all,

    Two things. Guesstimates on release of quad-core Mac Pros (time to upgrade here). And MultiMedia, how do you like the Dell 24" LCDs?

    BIf Apple wants to be aggressive, it will happen next month. But if they don't, it could be as late as January. I am sitting on a large pile of cash to buy one the day they are added to the configure page. Love the Dell Screens. They have refurbished 30" models for $1349 now. :eek: :)

    I know no one here likes to read my stories of inadequate power, but even with the Quad G5 and that cheap 2GHz Dual Core G5 I picked up at Fry's, I still have to put my Multi-Threaded Workload into a Queue that all runs much slower than it will with 8 cores. I am very excited about the Dual Clovertown Mac Pro.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • samcraig
    Mar 18, 10:09 AM
    X2 - I think they are going to require "real" proof that the user is tethering. What is to say the user is not just using a lot of data via the phone? I am sorry, but this really appears of a way to transfer people away from the unlimited plan.

    Another reason for folks to move over to Verizon

    The incorrect assumption would be that ATT could never or can't or however you want to phrase it determine if you are using date via tether or not.

    And there are always ways. As someone who works for a major IT firm - there are always ways.

    Just because ATT didn't act on it before doesn't mean they couldn't tell. And just because they didn't act on it before - doesn't mean they aren't entitled to do it now. It's at their discretion as to pursue or not pursue breaches in the agreement.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • MacRumors
    Sep 20, 12:28 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Besides announcing the number of movies that Disney has sold, iPod Observer notes (http://www.ipodobserver.com/story/28489) that CEO Bob Iger also provided some impressions of Apple's pre-announced iTV device which is due in the first quarter of 2007.

    Iger describes the device's functionality:

    It's wireless. It detects the presence of computers in your home; in a very simple way you designate the computer you want to feed it and it wirelessly feeds whatever you downloaded on iTunes which include videos, TV, music videos, movies or your entire iTunes music library to your television set.

    And also explains that it is very easy to control and the appeal to content developers is to provide them a way to sell content to the DVR/TVR audience.

    ...if they've forgotten to set their TiVo device or their TVR or they just have no plan to do it but they want to watch an episode that they missed, they can go to iTunes, buy it for $1.99, [send it] to the set-top box source wirelessly and watch it on the television."

    Iger also indicates that the device does indeed contain a hard drive... a fact that was not entirely clear from the preview.

    MacCentral has posted (http://www.macworld.com/2006/09/firstlooks/itvfaq/index.php) a question/answer article for iTV which gives an overview of the device, in case you missed the original preview (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060912161621.shtml).

    Long term Apple fans will remember that Apple almost launched an Apple Set Top Box (http://guides.macrumors.com/Apple_Set_Top_Box) years ago but it was never officially released. Interestingly, the system was described as "Apple's ITV system" (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2000/04/20000426204518.shtml) in a press-release, indicating that Apple has recycled this codename (iTV). The final name for the upcoming system has not yet been decided.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Glideslope
    Apr 9, 01:37 PM
    Huge!





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • jlc1978
    Mar 18, 07:03 AM
    Some users received the above SMS message with a followup email explaining tethering and warning them that tethering will be enabled if they continue to use that feature.TiPb speculates (http://www.tipb.com/2011/03/18/att-cracking-jailbroken-mywi-users/) on how they are detecting unauthorized tethering:

    Article Link: AT&T Cracking Down on Unauthorized Tethering (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2011/03/18/atandt-cracking-down-on-unauthorized-tethering/)

    Hmm - that would be a change in your contract and might just allow you to get out of it with no termination fee - just as any the change would. Unless hay could prove you violated the TOS they can't unilaterally change it and force you to accept it; especially when they change the price.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • The Beatles
    Apr 9, 11:27 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Was the MacNN headline "Apple Poaching Gaming PR Execs from Activision and Nintendo?" the true story? It would give a very different impression if the headline had been "PR Execs Abandoning Activision and Nintendo for Apple?" And in fact the article says that Grange "jumped ship".

    Were they pushed or pulled?

    That's why I don't bother ever going to appleinsider. Their headlines are sensationalized BS.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • flopticalcube
    Mar 13, 03:57 PM
    Probably, but it's speculation.

    Not really. Chernobyl has an estimated death toll of 4000. Let's multiply that by 10 for arguments sake. More people are killed each year in the US alone by car accidents. Nuclear power is still a fairly minor risk.





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • rasmasyean
    Apr 22, 09:28 PM
    Well, I can see why there would be "a lot" of atheists here from a "statistical" relation.

    1) Mac users are prolly richer on average.
    Let's be honest, many ppl consider Macs a rip-off, really. :D But if you have money to blow, who cares!
    Wealth goes up with educational attainment. Numerous studies show this.
    Educational attainment causes theism to go down. Numerous studies show this too.
    This applies for young (not yet "educated") ppl from "wealthy" families as well because parents who don't take theism seriously are less likely to pass it on to children.

    2) PRSI forum users are into "knowledge" and current events.
    The internet is one big information gateway in general.
    Those who are enthusiastic enough to use it for the purpose of extracting knowledge, are likely more educated (refer #1) and/or know much more about the world. The more you know about the world and your environment and other cultures (aka educated), the less your exposure is restricted to your immediate community. Therefore, you are more open to other religious as well as the idea of "not picking a side".





    Porsche Carrera Gt Rear. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Apple OC
    Apr 24, 01:53 PM
    I invite you to demonstrate how Islam is a threat to freedom and democracy.

    should we start with the freedom of choices for women?





    jessica.
    Apr 15, 09:56 AM
    With that said, however, I'm not super excited by these campaigns that seem to be sprouting, left and right, that, more or less, encourage people to be gay/lesbian/whatever. At the end of the day that's basically the underlying message in all these videos: "Go ahead, by gay. It's perfectly fine."
    I don't see how these videos "encourage" anyone to be gay. Do you really believe that 100 of these videos could possibly "encourage" anyone to just suddenly be gay?

    Oh Apple has gay employees, they made a great video ... they sent a great message, I'm now going to be gay!

    Sorry, I just don't see it. I think messages like this should be heard. Like it or leave it, gay people exist and they look like you and me.





    imacintel
    Aug 29, 08:51 PM
    Why do these "tree-huggers" have to interfere with business?

    Apple does what they can to have more "enviornmentally-friendly" ways of processing their products. But 4th worst?

    This is where I agree with you. I don't call myself a tree hugger. Sure, I love the earth and planet but sometimes people take it too far.





    NathanMuir
    Mar 25, 06:08 PM
    I'm far from the first or only person who has deviated from the original topic. You can either move with the discussion, or virtually everything from page 2 on is off-topic. For those of you playing at home, the goalposts have now been moved from hatred to violence to violence specifically from a catholic source to violence specifically from a "real" catholic.


    Despite your disregard for the pretext of civility, my source was wikipedia, which I did in fact cite in post #27. I'll thank you not to make unfounded accusations.

    This coming from a person who just very selectively quoted parts of my statement. I guess I shall assume the other 2.5 points I made were true?

    The irony is so thick I might choke.





    redkamel
    Apr 13, 01:16 AM
    When Apple's Pro App for photographers, Aperture, hit the App Store, the price dropped from $200 to only $80. Compare this to Adobe's $300 Lightroom app.

    Providing Pro Apps at such low prices helps to establish Apple's hardware as more affordable. Today's young computer users bring a sophistication to application utilization that previous generations did not. High school students quickly outgrow iMovie's capabilities in their media classes and are prepared to move up.

    Forget "Pro Apps"- these are "Advanced Apps" and, though the pros may not like it, these apps are going to make it into the hands of amateurs and hobbyists.As a professional photographer, I recommend Aperture to even the most novice digital photographer- if you can understand iPhoto, Aperture is within reach.

    Ultimately, don't let the low price fool you. Volume of sales and baiting eager pro app users to the Apple OS will do more for Apple than trying to make these apps solely available to professionals. Software-only companies are at a big disadvantage here- selling inexpensive (and great) software will ultimately increase their overall sales as the hardware flies off the shelves.

    I think a large part of it has to do with how Aperture is much more visual while PS is more menu based. It makes it much easier to learn.

    I'd agree; Apple is dropping software prices for good reasons.

    1. Computers are very powerful nowadays. It is stupid to make pro apps out of the reach of people who own prosumer machines...even a mid level macbook pro can run Aperture and FCP to some extent. Might as well use that power and sell software along with giving a halo effect to all your machines. FCP is linked to Apple. Avid, Lightroom are not.

    2. It sells computers when amateurs or pros can get pro apps for cheap and vice versa. I know if I was OS neutral and owned a business or was an amateur, I'd rather have reliable, shiny "cool" macs with cheaper pro software, than cheaper windows boxes with expensive software. The functionality is likely equal, but the Apples will end up breaking even (cheaper software) and be more reliable.

    3. Cheaper software means more people use it, which means it will eventually become more standard. I remember me and my friend having theories about Adobe "allowing" HS and college kids to pirate software because when they graduated, then that is all they knew...and they would have to buy it if they wanted to work, and businesses would have to buy it if they wanted to hire. A cheaper alternative to legal PS would be out of luck unless it could break that cycle. Ive been using Aperture since it came out. You think I want to work for someone using Lightroom or Aperture? (actually, i guess it doesnt really matter... :p work would be work)





    brianbobcat
    Mar 18, 02:45 AM
    I use HandyLight to tether, but only occasionally. I wonder if they can detect that. I don't know what method the jailbreak way uses.

    I did that exact thing today for the first time in like 6 months, and plan to do it again tomorrow. For the occasionally user, ME, paying the $5 or whatever Handylight cost at the time was well worth it. During my morning commute, on the few days I bring my laptop with me, and on the even fewer days I require a data connection, then AT&T can suck it. Other than that, I will continue to kill their network using my apps like Pandora, Netflix, and EyeTV, all of which are legitimate to use and kill their 3G a LOT more efficiently than the text-based websites I'm loading via my laptop.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews

    Blog Archive